Pipe bands may optionally include non-South-American guest players/instructors to each corps's roster in accordance to the following:
- "Non-South-American" is defined as not native, naturalized nor resident of a South American country.
- Pipe band corps must first meet the respective minimum corps sizes in order to add non-South-American guest players/instructors.
- Maximum non-South-American guest players/instructors allowed:
- 1 piper
- 1 snare drummer
- 1 dancer
- Such members need to be explicitly listed as guests/instructors in the corresponding rosters.
- Other registration rules apply equally as for South American players.
- Non-South-American players/instructors playing at a competition cannot perform as Pipe Major nor Drum Sergeant (or equivalent leadership roles).